1. Heat the oven to gas mark 6 / 200°C / 400°F. Add the chicken breasts and over cook for 20 - 25 minutes until cooked through.
2. Combine all the salad ingredients.
3. Place all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small jar and shake well.
4. Serve the salad ingredients on a plate, slice the cooked chicken and add to the top of the salad.
4. Just before eating dress the salad with the vinaigrette.
Preparation Time: 2mins to 4mins
Cook Time: 20mins to 25mins
Serves: 2 people
2 x chicken breasts
1 bunch watercress
100g baby leaf spinach
2 tbls pumpkin seeds
½ bunch spring onions (sliced)
3 tbls olive oil
3 tbls sunflower oil
Juice of 1 lemon
Zest of ½ lemon
Salt and pepper