1. Slice the chorizo and fry in a medium sized saucepan with the olive oil over a high heat until it starts to colour.
2. Chop and add the onions and reduce to a low heat.
3. Crush the garlic and add both the garlic and thyme when the onions start to soften.
4. Add the tomatoes, butter beans and 100ml water and increase the heat to high.
5. Cook for 5 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
6. Remove from the heat, add the 300ml of water and parsely and stir through.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Preparation Time: 5mins
Cook Time: 10mins
Serves: 2 people
4 cloves garlic
1 x 400g tin tomatoes
1 x 400g tin butter beans
Thyme (2 sprigs)
A splash of olive oil