1. Mix all the dry ingredients and all the wet ingredients separately.
2. Combine the two mixes, beating vigorously.
3. Pour mixture into greased or lined loaf tin.
4. Allow to rise for 30-40 mins in warm area.
5. Bake in a preheated 180°C / 356°F oven for 25 minutes, remove from the tin and bake for a further 5 minutes.
6. Allow to cool on wire rack
Preparation Time: 40mins to 50mins
Cook Time: 25mins to 30mins
Serves : 1 unit
140g Doves farm gluten free brown bread flour
100g Doves farm gluten free self raising flour
1 tbsp milk powder
7g yeast (gluten free variety)
1 tbsp cocoa powder (gluten free variety)
1 tbsp caraway
1 tbsp dried dill
zest of 1 orange
250 ml water (warmed)
1 tbsp golden syrup
1 ½ tbsp rapeseed oil
Equipment / Utensils
This best eaten on the same day as baking, however it toasts beautifully for up to 3 days.