1. Cover the potatoes with salted water in a pan and bring to the boil. Cook for 15 minutes until cooked.
2. Place all the vinaigrette ingredients into a jar and shake well.
3. Preheat the grill to maximum, put the salmon under (skin side down) and grill for 7-8 minutes until cooked, you will not need to turn it over.
4. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, cook the mange tout for 1 minute, strain and set aside.
5. Combine the potatoes, mange tout, spring onions, capers, tomatoes and parsley with the vinaigrette in a bowl.
6. Serve up the potato salad and slamon on a plate.
Preparation Time: 5mins to 6mins
Cook Time: 25mins
Serves: 2 people
2 x 180g salmon steaks
200g new potatoes
6 spring onions (sliced)
2 tbls capers
80g mange tout
½ bunch flat leaf parsley - finely chopped
2 large vine tomatoes - chopped
1 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tbls white wine vinegar
3 tbls olive oil
3 tbls sunflower oil
½ small clove garlic (minced)
Salt and pepper