1. Pre-heat the grill to maximum and put a pan of water on to boil.
2. Strain the capers and squeeze out any excess liquid. Finely chop along with the parsley and chili. Mix all in a small bowl with the lemon zest, pepper and 2 tbls olive oil.
3. Spoon this over the salmon steaks and grill for approx 10 – 12 minutes depending on the thickness. You should be able to cook the salmon all the way through without turning.
4. Put the lemon juice in a clean jar and add approximately three times as much olive oil, shake well.
5. Boil the asparagus for 3 minutes until tender.
6. Arrange watercress, asparagus and salmon on a plate and spoon over the lemon dressing.
Preparation Time: 10mins
Cook Time: 10mins to 12mins
Serves: 4 people
4 salmon steaks
I bunch of asparagus
I bunch watercress or salad of choice
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 tbls capers
A few sprigs of fresh parsley
½ mild red chili