1. Finely crush the garlic and chop the basil.
2. Place all the vegetables in a large bowl and add the olive oil, the basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Mix well and leave to marinade for at least 10 minutes.
4. Preheat the grill to maximum.
5. Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the noodles for approx 3 minutes, or following the instructions on the packet.
6. Grill the veg until they start to brown on both sides (approx 5 - 6 mins).
7. Brown off the pine nuts in a dry pan on a medium heat, for approx 2 mins.
8. Mix the grilled vegetables, cooked pasta and pinenuts.
9. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes for a refreshing salad.
Preparation Time: 10mins to 12mins
Cook Time: 30mins
Serves: 2 people
125g rice noodles (or other wheat/gluten free noodles of your choice)
5 spring onions
25g pine nuts
1 courgette (chopped into large chunks)
1/2 aubergine (chopped into large chunks)
1 pepper (seeded and cut into chunks)
1 clove of garlic
50g cherry tomatoes (approx 16)
1/2 small bunch of basil
1 tbl olive oil
Salt and pepper