1. Place all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small jar and shake well.
2. Bring the potatoes to the boil in a large pan with plenty of water and cook for 7 minutes.
3. Add the eggs to the potatoes and cook for a further 3 minutes.
4. Add the french beans and cook for another 6 minutes.
5. Strain all and refresh with cold water.
6. Heat a frying pan until very hot add a splash of sunflower oil and sear the tuna for approx 90 seconds on each side - this will leave the tuna a bit pink in the middle, cook for longer if you prefer it fully cooked.
7. Peel and quarter the eggs and quarter the potatoes.
8. Toss the potatoes, cherry tomatoes, onions, anchovies, olives and green beans in a bowl with about half the vinaigrette.
9. Arrange the lettuce on a plate, top with the salad mix, add the eggs and tuna steaks.
10. Spoon over more vinaigrette if needed.
Preparation Time: 6mins to 8mins
Cook Time: 30mins
Serves: 2 people
2 fresh tuna steaks (approx 180g each)
8 new potatoes
16 cherry tomatoes (halved)
200g french beans (top and tailed)
2 baby gem lettuce (chopped and washed)
1 red onion (finely sliced)
8 anchovy fillets (optional)
16 pitted black olives
3 tbls olive oil
3 tbls sunflower oil
2 tbls white wine vinegar
1 clove garlic (crushed)
1 small bunch of basil (finely chopped)
Salt and pepper