1. Season the steak on both sides (with salt) and heat a large frying pan until very hot.
2. Add half the sesame oil and fry the steak for 2-3 minutes on each side.
3. Remove the steak and wrap in tin foil and set aside to rest.
4. Mix the satay sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
5. In the same pan add the rest of the sesame oil and all of the vegetables. Stir-fry for a minute or 2 keeping the vegetables crunchy.
6. Stir in the satay sauce mixture.
7. Remove the steak from the tin foil and slice the steak.
8. Add the sliced steak and remaining juices to the pan and stir through.
9. Serve up.
Preparation Time: 5mins
Cook Time: 15mins
Serves: 2 people
200g rump steak
1 red pepper (sliced)
1 red onion (sliced)
100g mange tout
8 babycorn (halved lengthways)
1 carrot (peeled into ribbons)
1 tbls sesame oil
1 thumb sized piece of ginger (crushed)
2 cloves garlic (garlic)
1 long green chilli
Salt and pepper
4 tbls peanut butter
4 tbls sweet chilli sauce
3 tbls soy sauce
1 small bunch coriander (chopped)
8 tbls water
Equipment / Utensils